No sightings today, even though I watched all day. But there were hardly any of the usual birds, either. There is FLU, human variety, at my house so please don't plan on coming by for a few days. Thanks! Save yourselves!!! (We tried watching from my garden shed this morning, but you just can't see enough of the yard to be effective and it was too cold.)

Happy birding, Ruth Simmons Lee's Summit, Jackson Co., MO [log in to unmask] "A nation behaves well if the natural resources and assets which one generation turns over to the next are increased and not impaired in value." (Theodore Roosevelt)

http://www.mobirds.org