I lived in the apartments at the base of the hill where the TV roost is for 3 1/2 years.  Hinkson Creek meanders around the complex and opposite the creek is a bluff.  I moved there in Jan 04, at which time there were a few I noticed and thought strange since they weren't supposed to winter that far north.  Over the next 3 winters I lived there the roost grew.  They roost in the trees atop the cliff.  In fact, I got my FOY TV right there again in Jan.  I have never spotted a BV in the mix.  I now live in Liberty (north of K.C.) and have never found a wintering TV in this area.

Jennifer Reidy
Liberty, Clay County