For folks on the KC side of the state:

We saw a mature Bald Eagle twice today in Swope Park.  It was sitting
in a tree right by the waters edge at the south side of Lake of the
Woods.  (on Gregory Road side of Swope Park ) First time was as we
were headed to Lakeside Nature Center at 1:30 PM.  Second time was as
we returned through the park at 4 pm.  A volunteer at Lakeside said
she had seen the eagle on Saturday in that same spot.  She actually
got to see it pull a fish out of Lake of the Woods.

Good birding,
Linda Byrd
Independence, MO