Today, Mary Anne Marjamaa and I saw the Pine Warbler (reported yesterday by
Connie Alwood and Anne Kirkpatrick) at Busch CA in St. Charles County, MO at
about noon and again about 1:30 p.m.  We first saw the Pine Warbler in the
tall trees of the picnic area behind the HQ building.  The second time we
saw the bird at the HQ bird feeders on a flat feeder tray.  Then, it flew
over the building.

Also, saw a single male Blue-winged Teal in the furthest containment pond
behind Lake 33 spillway wetlands.

David & Mary Anne Marjamaa
Manchester, MO