-there are no black vultures that I could spot but I do keep looking.
-they are roosting on the trees and the cliffs.
-there is no large body of water - only the Hinkson Creek winding through a
moderately sized valley which houses the Grindstone Nature area, Capon Park,
Greenbelt Land Trust's Hinkson Nature area, University playing fields.
-I'll keeep looking for a Black one; Mrs Elder hasn't seen one amongst them
yet either and they roost right below her house.  There is a primary roost
site overlooking Grindstone Nature Are west of Old 63 and Stadium Blvd.

Mariel Stephenson
Columbia, Mo