Can anyone tell me why all the bees?  I have swarms of honey bees all over my backyard and surrounding my bird feeders and even on my front porch.  I live near a wooded area.  I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not?  I do not remember seeing or having so many honey bees.  They even swarm over excess bird feed that's on the ground and on my picnic table.  This happened the last warm spell we had and now agin this past weekend.