Has anyone seen the longspurs either at Columbia Bottoms or RMBS recently?

Is the WW scoter still present at RMBS, or has it moved on as well? I'm also curious about buffleheads, pintail and wigeons, as I don't have them for the year yet.

And not that I'd be able to pull it out of the mix if it was there, but the Yellow-footed gull was last seen there Tuesday, right? And the greater black-backed gull is still hanging around, too?

Over at Busch, has the Northern shrike been seen recently? And the W meadowlarks that sometimes winter over there?

Thanks for the help! As you can probably guess, I'm trying to sort out where to go tomorrow.

Peter Keyel
St Louis, MO

"Well now, you never did see such a terrible thing
As was seen last night on TV
Maybe if we're lucky, they will show it again
Such a terrible thing to see"
-Genesis, "Domino"