Just wanted to share that I had a report I at work today of what sounds like a probable Snowy Owl by Breckenridge, MO (west of Chillicothe). It was seen on Sunday (2/8), late morning. Good luck!

To get to Breckenridge MO, you turn north on State Highway M. After about two miles (close to Green Hills Telephone Co.), there will be a stop sign. Highway M goes left and old highway 36 is to the right. At that stop sign, if you look left you will see white fence posts on the corner. The white owl was sitting on top of one of them. It was really beautiful. I almost didn't see it because it was on a white post!

Andy Forbes, Boone Co.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/