The three RED CROSSBILLS did come into our yard at 12:06 PM. The male and smaller of the two females fed on the barrel feeder. The larger female did not come to the feeder, but stayed perched up in the Sycamore Tree. They all left at 12:12 PM.

So, I had another two species crossbill day! (Maybe three if the smaller and larger Red Crossbills eventually turn out to be two different species). Have to wait on the researchers to figure that one out!

Larry Lade

Saint Joseph, MO

gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/