Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my RFI about St. Louis checklists and
area birding.  Almost everyone mentioned the "Blue Book."  I've ordered it
from ABA.  Other good info was included as well.  Thanks a ton.

Now that I'm up and running on MOBIRDS, I also wanted to post another
Northern Shrike sighting.  I have seen this bird only once on Augusta
Bottoms Rd, Sunday Jan 18th.  I have not seen it since.  Sorry again for the
late notice, but I wanted to make sure it got posted.

Best,
Shawn Ashbaugh
Augusta