Had a great hour and a half yesterday birding out there.  Just got a chance to post.

Northern Shrike was still hanging around, same area second row of brush
http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7006836_cktzR#460308808_VnUNn

Had a nice flock of Eastern (I think) Meadowlards come through

http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7012382_dygux#460300889_7fg63

Saw a new sparrow, I cant ID it.  The black spots on chest throw me
http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7004301_6zXiC#460305467_Qq266
http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7004301_6zXiC#460305285_jNuim

Saw my first Northern Harrier for out there( this photo could be better, but I popped over a hill and he took off, so I took it handheld at 560mm manual focus)
http://clark-creighton.smugmug.com/gallery/7004267_XothM#460305638_Wb4sU

Happy Birding

Clark

http://www.mobirds.org