At 10:45 today I had a female common redpoll at my feeder. I seen it three
times in about an hour.  I have 50 plus goldfinchs and around 40 tree sparrows
that hang around, which helped to attrack it.  I don't have very many trees in
my yard (yet) so I don't have the varitiy of birds.  So this one is really cool for
me.  I also had an adult coopers hawk come down and have breakfest, junco
under glass.  I will keep everyone informed on the redpoll.  I live west of
Brasear Mo.  Good birding.