At least 1 male and 1 female COMMON REDPOLL are here this morning, January 26.  Original note below.  And, if you want to see them, most of the finches are typically gone from the yard by 3:30 to 4.  So, gotta get here before then.

Josh

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO
MO-Records:  www.showme-birds.com