 First, we are wanting to buy a camera for photographing birds, but present budget does not allow for a high end one. Any recommendations? We are looking at a couple Fuji cameras online - the S 700 and the S 1000. Anyone with any experience with either one of them?
  Second question - where does one from out of the area find the "Blue Grossbeak Trail"?
We had to make the trip to St. Charles today, so left early and took a leisurely drive down 94 and thought we would check it out. Found many trails but most of them were not marked at all. Found maps at the headquarters but they were of no help either.

Thanks for any help.
Laurie Shawver
Southern Boone County