The Long-tailed Duck is still at Creve Coeur Lake today, which surprisingly to me at least has not yet begun to freeze up.  With the weather forecast it is only a matter of time.  There were also a good variety of other ducks including some Greater Scaup and hundreds of Ring-billed Gulls with a few Herring Gulls mixed in.  It was too cold to scan for long in my going to work clothes (which are not really warm enough for birding), so I did not find anything else.

David Becher
Saint Louis

http://www.mobirds.org