MoBirders,

The Northern Shrike continues at the Blue Grosbeak Trail (Weldon Springs CA, St. Charles Co, MO). It was past the end of the multiflora rose row, and a bit over the next hill. It work around the edge of the field, finally perching in a large tree. Later, I saw it in the multiflora rose hedgerow, about 150 yards east of the trail.

No Harris's for Annie and I. We walked around for more than 2 hours and scared up very few sparrows. A Sharp-shinned Hawk briefly harassed a male Northern Harrier, with no damage to either party.

Good birding
Dave Rogles
St. Charles Co.
   Online Doctorate
Click for free info on online doctorate degrees and make up to 0k/ year.
Click Here For More Information