MoBirders,

The Northern Shrike continues at the Blue Grosbeak Trail (Weldon Springs CA, St. Charles Co, MO).  It was past the end of the multiflora rose row, and a bit over the next hill.  It work around the edge of the field, finally perching in  a large tree.  Later, I saw it in the multiflora rose hedgerow, about 150 yards east of the trail.

No Harris's for Annie and I.  We walked around for more than 2 hours and scared up very few sparrows.  A Sharp-shinned Hawk briefly harassed a male Northern Harrier, with no damage to either party.

Good birding
Dave Rogles
St. Charles Co.