Steve, I am so glad you reported this!  I also live Independence, and
yesterday I had the same thing happen at my feeders.  The suet feeder
is about 3 feet from my nyger feeder.  When I saw I yellow bird grab
a bite from the suet feeder, my instant thought was "I need to check
the nyger feeder, as the ports must be clogged."  When he came around
the second time, I had enough of a view to realize he was too small
to be a goldfinch.  Pine Sisken first popped into my mind as I know
they have made it to Indep. The bird did an amazing hover act for
about 2 seconds in front of the suet feeder.  It never dawned on me
it could be a Pine Warbler.  I will now be watching both feeders
closely today, with N.G. in hand. Thanks for reporting this!

Linda Byrd
Independence, MO