Mobirders,  Has anyone been to Squaw Creek lately?  Can you tell me what conditions are like there, and what the waterfowl and eagle numbers are like?  I went to the website yesterday, but the last surveys posted were from late December.  I'm sure there wasn't much to see during the bitter cold spell, since the water would have been completely frozen, but I'm wondering if things have changed with the warmer weather we've had lately.  Any info you can share would be appreciated.  I'm wondering if it's worth a trip up from KC.

Good BRRRRRding to all!
Susan Seyboth
Kansas City, MO
http://www.mobirds.org