Hi all,
I went out to Lindenlure on the Finley River in Christian County for the afternoon yesterday .  The Gearings there have at least 3 PINE SISKINS coming to their feeder.  We sat on their back deck, and a Bald Eagle soared overhead.  Other highlights were a Winter Wren, Golden crowned Kinglets, and Red Shoulderered Hawk.

Today I  drove out to Bois D'Arc, where I saw 9 AMERICAN PIPITS at the little pond and mudflats where the Least Sandpipers were a couple weeks ago.   I also had one WOOD DUCK, a Loggerhead Shrike, Horned Larks, and some beautiful Red tails.

Photos of pipits and wood duck at http://forums-greaterozarksaudubon.org/index.php?topic=409.msg695#msg695

Good birding,
Greg Swick
Ozark, Missouri