Am 10.01.2009 um 05:42 schrieb mikemail:

> Excellent - but I prefer yours, Gunnar
>
> Mike

No way, dear Mike,
but thanks anyway

I have been admiring Ms Chast's work for years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roz_Chast

Chast's subjects often deal with domestic and family life. In a 2006
interview with comedian Steve Martin for the New Yorker Festival,
Chast revealed that she enjoys drawing interior scenes  often
involving lamps and accentuated wall paper  to serve as the backdrop
for her comics. Her comics reflect a "conspiracy of inanimate
objects," an expression she credits to her mother.