Dear Gunnar,

What bothers you about the capitalization, since unless I have forgotten everything from four years of German, those words would all simply be in caps?  And why would "Irisch" not be in caps?  It is capitalized like any name of a nationality of language, like English or French or German.  It may not be spelled that way in Wagner--is it?
Nancy