  From: Diana Manister
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:52 AM
  Subject: Re: Men women sex - The scientific pov.

  Dear Nancy,

  What infuriates me about Lawrence are his sexual imperatives, as if he knew what sexual behavior was best for women. Lady Chatterly is pitied because her husband didn't satisfy her, so that she brought herself to orgasm. Mellors is the answer to a woman's prayer because she depends totally on his actions for her sexual satisfaction. Give me a break!

  If women's sexual satisfaction depended totally on men's sexual expertise women would have a lot less sexual satisfaction than if self-satisfaction were in their repertoires.

  Diana