I repeat what I said before.  He is concerned with defining how women should respond to him.  That he hit his wife does not seem to enter in.  How easy it would be for any woman to say that all she wanted was that a man be gentle when she felt kindly. That he thought women should not have orgasms would be a joke if it were not so damning.

Read that horrible poem about figs.  "It was always a secret./ That's how it should be, the female should always be scecret."  Secret from whom?  Who decides?  Why is he telling women what to be?

On snakes, he's brilliant.
Cheers,
Nancy

>>> mikemail <[log in to unmask]>01/27/09 3:59 PM >>>

All I ask of a woman is that she shall feel gently towards
me
when my heart feels kindly towards her,
and there shall be the soft, soft tremor as of unheard bells
between us.
It is all I ask.
I am so tired of violent women lashing out and insisting
on being loved, when there is no love in them.

D H Lawrence