  From: Nancy Gish
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:22 PM
  Subject: Re: By The Way

  Snakes are lovely creatures; read D. H. Lawrence (who was wonderful on animals and death even though he knew nothing whatever about sex or women).  If there is a curse, I think it is our species prejudices.
  Nancy

  >>> Chokh Raj 01/27/09 11:22 AM >>>
        an encore, if you like

        All snakes do -- on the sly.  But does it relieve them of the curse?

        CR