Thank you for that David
Mike
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">David Boyd
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: By The Way

Evocative very much of the following lines:-

"....when I finally creak protestingly away

Let my eyes at the last be filled
Not by the dark
But by dazzle "

- gravestone appropriately inscribed too

http://www.poetsgraves.co.uk/nicholson.htm

Regards

David
On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Please do not feel pain on my account, CR. I don't.
I am bouyed by things other than physical condition.

May we all disintegrate gracefully, however we disintegrate, for disintegrate we will.

:)

P.