Thank you for that David
Mike
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Boyd
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 2:53 PM
  Subject: Re: By The Way

  Evocative very much of the following lines:-

  "....when I finally creak protestingly away

  Let my eyes at the last be filled
  Not by the dark
  But by dazzle "

  - gravestone appropriately inscribed too

  http://www.poetsgraves.co.uk/nicholson.htm

  Regards

  David

  On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Please do not feel pain on my account, CR. I don't.
    I am bouyed by things other than physical condition.

    May we all disintegrate gracefully, however we disintegrate, for disintegrate we will.

    :)

    P.