Thanks, Gunnar.

As the NYTimes' The TV Watch observes, "Television celebrated a new president making history, but the screen also belonged to those millions in Washington who made history just by showing up."

A Day Best Captured by Image, Not Narrative

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/21/us/politics/21watch.html?_r=1

Regards,

CR