Am 20.01.2009 um 18:35 schrieb Scot Goodkin:

Cox wrote:

C> But Kennedy's claim to be a Berliner had its grim side:

C> it was an implicit threat to blow up the world

C> in 'defense' of Berlin

Sorry Cox. Today we have the Internet so we can judge for ourselves the ridiculous claims of the Far Left. You can't get away with it any more.

Here's the text of President Kennedy's heroic speech at Berlin. Let me know if anyone on the list finds an "implicit threat to blow up the world in 'defense' of Berlin".

Brash reply, Goodkin,
yet there is some truth in it.

And, later on, JFK handled the Cuban Missile crisis in an admirable manner.

Gunnar