From: Gunnar Jauch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: partly O.T.: HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM GUNNAR!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 7:37 PM

Tanks CR --

now it's my turn to be touched!

One of the birthday card for them brethren of our Masonic Lodge:

But some didn't like my last one,
a satire on pathetic shenanigans about who shall be Boss,
akin to "Gov." Blagojevich -- oh well.

Regards,

Am 06.01.2009 um 01:18 schrieb Chokh Raj:

The List will kindly forgive me -- I forgot to pay my compliments
to Gunnar for this masterpiece in particular :

I'll cherish it as a memento from you, Gunnar, if you permit me, and
keep it framed in my study. I can't think of a better tribute to Eliot...

Grateful regards,

CR