And I was just asking what point.  How many Black presidents have we had until this one? Why no women?  Who are we to boast at this point in history?
Nancy

>>> Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]>01/18/09 3:55 PM >>>
Just making a point, Nancy.

In a message dated 1/18/2009 2:42:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Whatever point is there in making a joyous event into an opportunity for Podsnappery?

I want to dissociate myself from any such attitude and assure Europeans that it is not a general one.
Nancy

>>> Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]>01/18/09 2:26 PM >>>
To all of you Europeans who put down America, could you tell me how many Black Prime Ministers or Presidents or Kings or Queens there have been in Europe?

Regards,

Kate (smoking a cigarette and not afraid that the Paparazzi will take a photo of me smoking)