Am 05.01.2009 um 20:53 schrieb Chokh Raj:

From: Gunnar Jauch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: O.T.: HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM GUNNAR!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 10:08 AM

Grubenstr. 11 CH-8045 Zurich
Switzerland  瑞 士   苏 黎 师

T:  电话号   +41 44 2811171
F:  传真号   +41 44 2811172
M: 手机号  +41 79 2631010
gunnar.jauch  @   hispeed.ch

到可到非常到,名可名非常名

Good to hear from you again, dear CR!

The Switzerland slide show starts with Lucerne's famous covered wooden bridge,
perhaps the only one crossing a river diagonally due to a formerly different topographic shape of the lake,
rebuilt a couple of years ago after it burnt down, with all the historic triangular paintings in the gavels lost,
the bridge I used to cross so many times on my way to high school..!

Glad you liked my cards, never meant to be "avant-garde" (whatever that may be ;-))... 哪里,哪里

It's just that some of them show how TSE has been a constant companion on my journey:

http://www.jauch-cards.ch/2000.html
http://www.jauch-cards.ch/ILV_1999.html

...and the list has enriched my life (the disappearance of the tse-site chagrins me, too, there were precious links to relevant sites like Rick Parker's "The Annotated Waste Land" http://eliotswasteland.tripod.com/),
it made me get to know him personally, like other gentle and erudite folks e.g.  Marcia Karp or Tom Kissane...

Il n'y a qu'un seul luxe,
et ce sont les relations humaines.

There is but one luxury,
human relations.