Diana wrote:
If the forum is not invisible to search engines, I'd like to know. I've
tested it myself and found it to be invisible.

I was looking for that Dans translation that Pound wrote, and the only word
I could remember from it was "cannimaculated". Do a Google seach on that
word and you'll get a link to the "invisible" poetry site.

Google sees even more than Tiresias at the violet hour. . .