It's in a 'Hacksteak', I think, Peter !
[but it will probably come with a certificate that it's from Argentina and
definitely not from England - they're paranoid about BSE, even though
English beef now as well as still being some of the finest in the world must
be the safest to eat, it is so very very strictly regulated.]

'Burgher' is something like 'citizen of a town' - hence in English 'borough'
and probably most place names ending in 'burgh'

 Regards   David