Those civilians elected Hamas,   My husband would say, Nancy,  that this is a
case of two women who refuse to let the other get the last  word.  I'll let
Bono get the last word.   He deserves it.   U2's performance today at the
Lincoln memorial  Amazing.  He deserves  the last word.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EnyQDJ1XPI_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EnyQDJ1XPI)

In a message dated 1/18/2009 10:11:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,