Carrol, It's just too one sided.  How about the bombs being thrown  into
southern Israel by Hamas, which started this latest conflict.  And all  of the
schools in Southern Israel that had to be evacuated and are still  evacuated.  I
am two sided.  I am very pro-Israeli, but when that  Gaza school was
accidentally bombed by the Israelis, I felt terrible for those  children, for their
families.  The difference is: you don't feel bad  when the Israeli women and
children are hurt by Hamas, by the suicide bomber who  went into that pizza parlor
in Jerusalem and killed 20 Israeli teenagers.    Until you can be two sided,
then you just add to the problem.  If you can't  see the other side and only
see one side, you just add to the problem.

Kate

P.S.  If  you lived near to me, I would read that book to you for  free.

In a message dated 1/18/2009 5:07:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,