Carol, real sorry about your eye problems, but you don't know at all that
smoking had anything to do with it.  When I worked as a Paralegal in  Naples,
one of the secretaries (she was about 60) also was diagnosed with  macular
degeneration and she never smoked.  I wasn't boasting about  smoking.  I was making
fun of the Paparazzi for trying so hard to get a  photo of Obama smoking.

In a message dated 1/18/2009 2:54:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,