From: Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: OT: Is the TSE list closed to new members?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 9:25 AM

I think so too. Let me share the brief note I wrote to
// Timothy Materer // yesterday :

     This is just a query about the TSE Listserve.
     The subscription address at a couple of websites
     one comes by at Google is an outdated one  that
     does not work. The address that does work (but is
     nowhere to be found) is: [log in to unmask]

     Is it that the TSE list is closed to new members --
     or is it just that these websites need an update?

Regards,

CR