From: Marcia Karp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: OT: Is the TSE list closed to new members?
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, January 5, 2009, 9:02 AM

Dear Tom,

    I wonder if the site is gone because Greg Foster has left Missouri or has other things to do, rather than any closing of the membership.  This is a rather old list and lives do change.  Why not email him?  (Coincidently, I was looking for the site the other day, too, for the guidelines, after reading Scot Goodkin on Diane's reposting of list messages.  Has anyone saved the etiquette page?)

Best,
Marcia

Tom Colket wrote:
CR:

Yes, that worked. Thanks.

But what I really wanted to know is why the main TSE web site page is no longer available, since no potential new member looking for an Eliot List on the web would know to send a 'SUBSCRIBE TSE' message to that email address. Have the list owners decided to close off new membership?

-- Tom --