I couldn't resist adding this thank you to all who make ASM possible.
 We have never been to any ASM weekends, unfortunately, because of work conflicts;  we are not good birders (we suck, in fact).
However,  in gratitude to all the hard work of so many, we thank and support ASM by our annual family membership.
I especially like the ASM website, the Mo-Birds e-mails, and the CACHE site.
I hope to meet, one day,  all those people connected with names which often appear - from Edge Wade to Joyce Bathke to the Malones!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!  And , yes, our membership dues for 2009 were mailed last week!
Marilyn ( and Steve)  Koshland   Greenwood, MO