On Dec 21, 2008, at 9:39 AM, Edge wrote:

Sure made me realize the bargain we get for a $15 annual membership in the Audubon Society of Missouri.

Perks include the quarterly, The Bluebird;  Mobirds.org., the ASM website with many aspects, including CACHE and SPARKS that are beginning to show very well where to find what when; spring and fall meetings featuring birding opportunities with birders from around the state; i.d. workshops, special birding day/weekends; etc.

Well put, Edge--and a perfect segue to my reminder.  NOW, before you lose the ASM renewal form insert from the new Bluebird newsletter, send it in!  If you are not a member, and want to be, go to this page:
http://mobirds.org/membership.asp , print off the form, write a check, and send it to:

Joyce Bathke, Treasurer
The Audubon Society of Missouri,
2101 W. Broadway, PMB 122
Columbia, MO. 65203-1261

If printing the form is not convenient, just put the requested info on a piece of paper and enclose it with the check,  or email the info to me and send the check to Joyce.

It will warm the cockles of your heart and add lifers to your list (well, maybe), and eliminate ongoing naggings from your membership chairman.

June Newman
Carroll County Missouri