That's Count Week (CW) birds for the Christmas Bird Count (CBC).

Even if no one sees a MERLIN or a PRAIRIE FALCON tomorrow on our Saint Joseph CBC, we will still have them because I saw a Merlin yesterday and a Prairie Falcon today in the CBC circle,  so they can go into the report as CW birds!

I also had about 45 Lapland Longspurs (100 Horned Larks) yesterday and 100 Laplands (200 Horned Larks) today.

Larry Lade

Saint Joseph, MO

gcrownkinglet AT yahoo DOT com

http://www.mobirds.org