From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Dianne & Steve Kinder
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: Black Capped Chickadee

I don't have any Chickadees coming to my feeders this Winter. Have usually had a couple at least. On the other hand have many more Cardinals coming now. There were at least 16 in my small midtown backyard at 7:15 a.m. yesterday during the snow. Most I ever had before was a dozen last year when we had the ice.
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe, Livingston Co.