The backyard was very busy today, in the cold.  And I DID see 3 Pine Siskins at the feeder this afternoon, the first time this year that I've noticed.  We had a huge tree removed a few weeks ago, and I haven't replaced the bird bath and heater since then, but the birds were at my pond all day, the crazy Starlings bathing even though it was 15 degrees out there, the robins and others just getting a drink.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO