I just checked out the Cornell site for feeder watch, intending to
input my results for two days of feeder activity.

The first thing I was hit with was a $15 fee for "volunteering" my
data.  I declined the opportunity.

My reaction is probably illustrative of why there have been so few
entries from Missouri.

Sure made me realize the bargain we get for a $15 annual membership
in the Audubon Society of Missouri.

Perks include the quarterly, The Bluebird;  Mobirds.org., the ASM
website with many aspects, including CACHE and SPARKS that are
beginning to show very well where to find what when; spring and fall
meetings featuring birding opportunities with birders from around the
state; i.d. workshops, special birding day/weekends; etc.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO