I apologize, this post is not about MO birds, so if you are not
interested please delete.
I did some birding on Cozumel Island (Quintana Roo, Mexico) in
November and took a bunch of pictures. It is not surprising that a lot
of birds on these pictures will look very familiar, but some are quite
different. I was fairly successful in finding birds on the island, so
if you are planning a trip I can provide some useful info and a trip
list per request.
Here is the link to the gallery:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Pkondrash/CozumelNovember2008?feat=directlink
Enjoy,