Birders...

Here are the directions for the Jefferson City Rufous Hummingbird:

An immature RUFOUS HUMMINGBIRD has been visiting the home of Mike and
Stephanie Dandurand at 2704 Route C in Jefferson City (Cole Co.) since the
second week of November.   Birders are welcomed, however please respect the
homeowner's wishes to not call or knock on the front door.  The bird is
visiting a feeder on the front window and can easily be observed from a car
or anywhere in the front yard.

Also, I recently got to head to New Jersey for a work trip but was able to
get in one good morning  of birding at Barnegat Lighthouse, which had some
really good birds.  Here is a link to some bird pics I took for those
interested: http://www.pbase.com/jpuf/new_jersey_birds

Good Birding,
Josh