Best wishes for a great holiday season to all of my Missouri birding friends!

I wanted to tell you about the latest brainchild of my friend Laura Erickson.  Some of you SLAS members may remember her wonderful program at a monthly meeting here in St. Louis last winter.  She is Science Editor and Writer for Cornell Lab's publication Bird Scope.   She is also a talented speaker, ornithologist, author, bird rehabber, etc....the list is long.  Anyway, her new blog has an interesting twist:  it is written from the birds' point-of-view!  Check it out:    twinbeaks.blogspot.com.  Her regular website www.lauraerickson.com also has lots of great info, including her library of  excellent bird photos.

Stay warm and safe.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO., MO