Quick post
TONS of waterfowl and gulls at Riverlands MBS, St. Charles co.

IL Birds
2 BLACK SCOTERS - in River Channel
2 PEREGRINE FALCONS - both on top of Clark Bridge

MO birds
Swans TNTC, one had a red collar that I could not read.
Many cacklers, white-fronts
6 BLACK DUCKS
2-3 1st cycle Lesser Black-backed Gulls; one adult
couple of 1st cycle Thayer's
Probably other gull species there that I did not pick out.
Eagle numbers increasing and really stirring up the gulls.

Guess all the ice will be gone by this weekend with the temps going up....?

Good birding,
Charlene Malone
St. Louis co.