Last year I reported seeing a dark-eyed junco with a white or almost white head in my small suburban back yard in Olivette.  This November it was back.  At least I figure the chances are it was the same bird, rather than a second, similar bird finding the same small back yard.  I believe it was Frances Cramer of Bean Lake Cabin that said she had a similar junco.  Dave Faintich photographed the bird, and a picture is posted on the St. Louis Aububon Society website under photos.  Last photo for those who are interested.

http://www.stlouisaudubon.org/

Dency Kahn
Olivette, St. Louis County